Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Mayhem

After a fun weekend home for the Arcario-Mroz Wedding..I finally got to celebrate IN PERSON with my parents about this special little bean growing inside of me...and even better, they also got to meet our pup, Hominy :). 
It was a very action-packed weekend - with events everyday. But now that Clay and I finally have gotten home, time for an update!


Clay and I right before his Bday Dinner at Husk

@ the Arcario Wedding 



How far along?  7 weeks 1 day 
Total weight gain/loss?  Weights staying pretty much the same
Maternity clothes?  Nope 
Stretch marks? No way jose
Sleep? All the time....Literally, if I am capable of laying down for a 10 minute nap - I will do it! This weekend we had the rehearsal dinner, a meet-and-greet, and the wedding - all which royally kicked my butt! Anytime Clay couldn't find me - I was squeezing in a much needed power nap. 
Best moment last week? Spending time with the fam. It was so great to see my parents and just bask in a much needed vacation from work. Besides wedding festivities, we spent several days out by the pool with all the dogs (Sophie + Shamus + Hominy), Clay and I took a long bike ride, and we even had a yummy breakfast of blueberry waffles. All in all, great weekend!
Movement? None that I can tell.
Food cravings?  Yes - cupcakes (all the time!)
Gender? Still think it's going to be a girl.
Labor signs? 7+ months to go!
Belly button in/out? Innie
What I miss: Enjoying a cold beer on a hot day, having food actually taste 'good' (instead of just eating so I don't feel queasy), and being able to stay up past 10 o'clock!
What I am looking forward to: Enjoying another week with my parents - when they come to visit this week for the Spoleto Festival 
Milestones: Clay starting to realize that there is a living, growing person inside of me (even if he/she is only the size of a blueberry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment