Friday, May 18, 2012

Sampling a Mocktail...or Two!

This evening has been wild and crazy.....Clay and I first stopped by a fun happy hour downtown, then bar crawled to 5 different spots on East Bay, danced the night away at a OKu, and now are making our way to Butcher and Bee for late night eats!








Okkkkkkkkkk....if you want to know the real truth......I'm absolutely spent from a long week! This little poppyseed is draining every ounce of my energy and makes me perpetually hungry!....so when I got home today around 6, I instantly found my sweet spot on the couch, put on some comfy sweats, and ate yummy leftover Chinese. 


I realize this isn't that exciting  -but when Clay decided to whip up some "mocktails" for me and we put on an exciting season finale of "Whale Wars"...it was actually not too bad of a night! Don't get me wrong, I am looking forward to post-first trimester, when my energy is back up..and even post-pregnancy, where I can enjoy a fun night out of dinner and drinks....but for now, hunkering down with my hubby and puppy for a relaxing night in, ain't too shabby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment