Monday, May 21, 2012

Update


How far along?  6 weeks 1 day 
Total weight gain/loss?  Still nada
Maternity clothes?  Nope - too early
Stretch marks? Nopers
Sleep?  My sleep schedule is.....I sleep any minute I can ;). Power naps have become my best friend - and it's close to impossible for me to get up in the morning. 
Best moment last week? Reading "The Pregnancy Bible"....It's so exciting to find out what is occurring at each stage. For example, right now the lil poppyseed is growing eyelids, hands, feet!!! (and looking less and less like an alien!)
Movement? Not yet - only stomach growling "Feed me"
Food cravings?  Yes - banana pudding with whipped cream and vanilla wafers! 
Gender? I have this gut feeling it's a girl....Clay still hopes for a boy :)
Labor signs? Nine more months
Belly button in/out? Innie
What I miss: Feeling like I could go to work, go to the gym, eat dinner, play with the dog - and not feel like I could barely keep my eyes open!
What I am looking forward to: Seeing my parents this weekend - and celebrating in person! 
Milestones: Clay and I brainstorming names just for fun :)

Clay's 29th Birthday 

and only a few hours later....He's adopting my napping schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment