Sunday, May 13, 2012

Pregnancy Questionsss

A few questions I found on a pregnancy blog that I think will be helpful to keep track of as I go along :)


How far along?  5 weeks exactly 
Total weight gain/loss?  Nothing yet!
Maternity clothes?  Nope - too early
Stretch marks? No way jose!
Sleep?  My sleep schedule is so so. Lately I have been so tired - that I come home, instantly take a power nap, then try to get to bed by a reasonable hour (10 or so). On the weekends, when I should be catching up, miss Hominy wakes me up with whimpering and  multiple "Feeeeeed meeee" whining. So still working on this...
Best moment last week? Getting to share the news with my parents and my brother. They were all SO excited! My dad has called me everyday to "see how I'm feeling" and my brother informed me that he would be the "crazy cool" uncle :) 
Movement? Not yet - the lil one is only the size of a sesame seed!
Food cravings?  Nope - I am actually trying to change my diet and eat lots more veggiessss/fruitssss and much more water! I have also stopped drinking alcohol, caffeine, and eating so many sweets! [Last weekend's Cinco de Mayo was my last hoorah for awhile!]
Gender? Can't wait to find out!
Labor signs? Nine more months :)
Belly button in/out? Innie
What I miss: Feeling like I had more energy!
What I am looking forward to: My first OBGYN appointment - and getting to see the heartbeat on the ultrasound. Also being able to finally tell all my friends...this wait is killing me!
Milestones: None this week. I did take 3 extra pregnancy tests (just to make absolutely sure!)

No comments:

Post a Comment