Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another Family-Filled Weekend!!


Here's me at 8 weeks 


How far along?  8 weeks  
Total weight gain/loss?  +/- 2 lbs (depends on the day of the week - and what unhealthy cravings I've indulged in!)
Maternity clothes?  Nope 
Stretch marks? Nada
Sleep? Yes, yes, and yes - I like to go to bed around 9 (I haven't gone to bed this early since I was 5 years old!!) ...but then I wake up around 6 - 7 AM (even on the weekend!) I am definitely turning into an old ladyyyyyyy
Best moment last week? Beach day on Saturday with Clay, the rents, and Hominy! It was gorrrrgeous out - 80s - and the whole day was perfect! We ended up getting to-go sandwiches, and then heading out early. Hominy was jumping around and socializing with anything with four legs :), Clay surfed with Nate and his cousin Andrew, and I got to catch up with my parents. All in all - another solid weekend.
Movement? Nopers
Food cravings?  Yes - cupcakes (which Clay surprised me with on Friday) and banana pudding (which Clay and I whipped up this morning).
Gender? Girl-power!
Labor signs? 7+ months to go!
Belly button in/out? Innie
What I miss: Glass of Wine + Goodnight rest + Running (more than a super slow jog) + Not feeling like a bloated mess!
What I am looking forward to: My friends coming in on Friday!!! Woo hoo - and letting them know the BIG NEWS :)!!!
Milestones: Clay and I have finally started cracking open the prego books and deciding where I would like to deliver (East Cooper Hospital!).


Here are a couple of pics from this weekend!!


Clay offered to go on a walk w/ me - so we went over and back on the Cooper River Bridge 




No comments:

Post a Comment