Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bring in the Troopssss!

This past weekend - my friends came to visit :)!! 


Clay and I had been looking forward to this for weeeeeeeeeeeeeks. Among the craziness of going to Shem Creek, Isle of Palms, Sullivans Island, and Downtown, Clay and I managed to tell them THE BIG NEWS. For weeks we had been talking about our "brilliant" plan to tell them that we were expecting. Clay would take a picture of all of us - and right before pressing down on the button, yell "Allie's Pregnant!" However, when it came time for the big reveal, no one responded! They all thought it was a joke - seriously....a joke. In fact Carmen said "I thought you were just bloated from lunch"!!! 


So lesson learned, sometimes the best way to tell people - is simply to tell them...


Here are a couple of pics from the weekend.
 Carmen, Justin, Kco


However, when I executed "Plan to Tell" - I managed to get the response out of Colin - that I was hoping to get from my friends...See below :)

Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment