Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hang Ten

How far along?  10 weeks (the clicker on the side is a couple days behind - according to my nurse :) )  
Total weight gain/loss?  +/- 2 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Nope 
Stretch marks? Nada
Sleep? I am actually managing to stay awake until....drumroll pleaseeeee....10 PM! And when my friends were in town last weekend, until MIDNIGHT!! (This is major folks!)
Best moment last week? Feeling better  - despite waves of nausea here and there, I am actually beginning to feel back to my ole self! Last night, Clay and I even did a fun date night at Bacco - and I had a caprese salad, big pasta dish, and bread pudding (all w/out feeling like I was going to get sick in the middle!)
Movement? No (but from what I have been reading, the baby is kicking and punching all over the place)
Food cravings?  I have been craving Italian - and comfort food :)
Gender? I will be surprised if this baby is not a girl...
Labor signs? 7 months to go!
Belly button in/out? Innie
What I miss: Going out with my friends and partaking in all the fun (drinking, dancing, etc)....however, I know this will be all worth it in the end
What I am looking forward to: First ultrasound this Thursday! So excited to see the heartbeat and the little poppyseed !!
Milestones: I am seeing Mount Pleasant OBGYN - and finally established with a doctor there. This is a world of relief - they are so nice and attentive, and have really helped me feel like I am getting control of this pregnancy :)

Prior to date night!


YES 10 WEEKS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment